From: Mauricio Gomes (mg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-10 08:25:21

Hi Doug,

Could you please clarify this one to me ?
You say "we really can't do (too much code !)" because of lack of
time/resources to do it or because you think it is not the right thing
to do ?

Because in my opinion if it turns the library interface more convenient
to use it seems like a good idea to do it.

Thank you for your attention,
Mauricio Gomes
Pensar Digital
phone: 55-11-4121-6287