From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-14 15:38:23

On Mar 14, 2005, at 10:40 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>
>> Thanks! I've committed the fix. My apologies for the delay.
>
> And my apologies for not handling this issue before. But.. the reason
> I did
> not immediately replied is that I don't know how to fix that file! It's
> generated from transitive_closure.w and last time I asked, Jeremy said
> he's
> using some *modified* version of jweb to process the file. We need to
> either make the file work with standard jweb, or decide to drop the .w
> file.

It's probably best to just drop the .w file. There are other .w files
that I'm sure are not current in the tree, so we can't trust them
without checking their output against the actual code. I like literate
programming, but without having jweb in Boost and automatically run by
bjam it's more mental overhead than it's worth.

        Doug