From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 02:13:09

At Monday 2005-03-14 13:21, you wrote:
>It was:
>bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1" install
>
>Anyway I manually moved everything in C:\Boost\include\boost-1_32\boost to
>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\boost that
>solved the problem.

a better way (long term) to handle it would be to add:
$(boost_root)\include\boost-$(boost_version)
to your include directories and then adding
boost_root=C:\boost
boost_version=1_32
to your environment variables.

now if you update (like say from CVS) and run the install, you'll still be
pointed at the right place