From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-16 10:15:21

Hi all,

I am trying to use Boost.Build to build my own project. However I found out
that the documentation, while doing a good job in explaining details, is
petty difficult to use if all one wants to know is how to use bjam to build
a "Hello world" project in a couple of toolsets.

I already downloaded bjam.exe, and I have no problem in creating the
jamfile. However, AFAIU, I need more files to be installed, such as
jamrools, files that describe toolsets, etc. Can anybody to just list which
files are needed, where to get, and where to put them? Or point me to where
it's described if I missed something...

Unless, of course, this is kind of Illuminati path, and one only deserves to
use this tool if able to figure out how? :-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Arkadiy