From: manitou_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-03-17 05:07:07

Hello,

it looks like there is missing the default constructor in the class

 template<typename Graph, typename Descriptor, typename Bundle, typename T>
  struct bundle_property_map
    : put_get_helper<T&, bundle_property_map<Graph, Descriptor, Bundle, T> >

I have just added

 bundle_property_map(){}

into the class and it seems to work alright. However I don't know if this is
a correct solution and the default constructor was just forgotten, or if
this may lead to some unwanted behavior with bundled properties. It would be
nice to get some feedback on this.

Cheers,

Marc

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---