From: Alexis H. Rivera-Rios (ahrivera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-17 12:51:22

John,

Thanks for the info. I found the problem. It was one
of the headers of an external C library that I'm
including contains defines LONG as a macro function,
which conflicted with Windows LONG macro, therefore
causing the compiler error. (Gotta love it when the
problem turns out to be such a classic error :? ).

I'm really sorry I wasted your time on this. I really
appreciate your help, without it I wouldn't have been
able to track the problem down.

Thanks again!
Alexis

Programming Tutorial:
In Python: To do this, do this
In Perl: To do this, do this or this or this or this...
In C: To do this, do this, but be careful
In C++: To do this, do this, but don't do this, be careful of this, watch out for this, and whatever you do, don't do this