From: Przemyslaw Sliwa (przemyslaw.sliwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-23 07:33:20

I have suggestion for further development of the Serialization library.
VC++ does not recognise if the project has the generation of the RTTI enabled or not.
It took me 2 hours to figure out where is the problem in my program until I have used the what() member in the std::exception.
It could be avoided if a simple macro is added.

Additionally I do not know where the exception xml_archive_exception is defined. I have found a documentation on the website of the
developer who created the library but I cannot figure out in which header it is defined.

Thanks a lot for help,

Pshemek