From: Peter (pjfoley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-23 07:21:32

Hi,

I am not sure if this is of any use to you but you can get the free version of the microsoft compiler and linker of Visual C++ 2003. This is exactly the same as the version shipped with the shrink wrapped product.

Check this link out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/

Note: Read the EULA first I dont know what restrictions they put on the toolkit.

Also this does not come with an IDE but there are various free IDE's out there that you could setup to use the Microsoft compiler.

Hope this helps.

Peter.

---- Samvit Prakash <samvit_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Yes, it's the latest version of boost (1.32). I don't have access to VC7

as the firm for which I am interning doesn't have that. So I just have to

make do with VC6.