From: Ariel Badichi (abadichi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-28 23:52:38

David Abrahams wrote:
[rot13 idea snipped]

> That's awfully obtuse, it seems to me. If you want these things to be
> helpful to people, they should remain easily accessible.

I agree. The reasoning behind this idea is that it fulfills two
requirements in my mind for incorporating hints:

1) The reader should be able to see one hint at the time (and not see
the other hints).

2) The number of pages for each exercise should be minimized. Ideally,
there should be only one page per exercise.

The idea I presented has the downside of being inconvinient to readers.
I don't like it. Perhaps someone else could come up with a better idea?

I'd like to emphasize that these requirements are only my opinion. I
understand other people may not see them as requirements.