From: Vivid Yang (yyd_iris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 09:04:43

Hi,

I have experienced an unexpected compiler error when I tried to use
boost::bind():

include\boost\bind\arg.hpp(26) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

The code has been successfully comipled, linked and run under linux.
But it failed to compile with MS VC++6.0 under WinXP SP2.
I have installed MS VC++ service pack 4, 5 and 6.
The project is set to "Debug MultiThreaded". The project option is "/nologo
/MTd /W3 /Gm /GX /ZI /Od" .
Turning on/off precompiled header file does not help neither.

I have googled the problem and tried several ways to solve it. Still no luck
so far.

Could anybody help?

Thanks a lot
Vivid