From: Suresh T (suresh.t_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-06 07:19:53

hello boosters,

An old boost library that i was using, provided a validator function (in
the value_sematic.hpp file) that could be used for
creating user defined parsers and it was handy

The signature was something like :
void validator<T, char>::operator() (any& v, const
std::vector<std::string>& xs);

I had a working code that used it and when i tried to recompile my old
code with a new boost release it did not compile.
 I then realized that the validator function is no longer there.
Can someone please let me know if this has been substituted by something
else (what?) or what i would have to use now in such cases.

Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards,
Suresh.T