From: Vivid Yang (yyd_iris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-07 10:42:29

Woo, it is a wonderful site! Thanks, David!

Does the failure of demo imply the failure of the whole random library?
So is it still worthy of trying to use boost::random in VC++6.0?

I have this question because I saw graph.cpp failed under msvc too.
I am writing an application of boost::graph with msvc right now.
So far so good.
I try to understand the risk of continuing using boost::graph.