From: qyang_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-04-09 20:12:24

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the hint! I manually re-index all the vertices after the vertex
removal(a for() loop) and put vertex_centrality(num_vertices(G)) outside
the while() loop. The code works fine now :).

I have another question concerning vertex and edge iterator.

The problem is now that I want to remove the nth edge in the graph. I use
the following code:
//typedef stuff

EdgeDescriptor Edge;
Edge = *(edges(G).first + n); //n is an int
remove_edge(Edge, G);

I got compilation errors at line "Edge = *(edges(G).first + n);".

I have to use the following code in order to compile the code and to run
it correctly:
//typedef stuff

EdgeDescriptor Edge;
EdgeIterator edge_iter;
edge_iter = edges(G).first;
for(int i = 0; i < n; i++) {
    edge_iter++;}
Edge = *edge_iter;
remove_edge(Edge, G);

Basically, you have to use a for() loop to increment the edge_iterator
varialbe. Is it possible just to use one addition(the first code) instead
of n additions(the second code) to increment the iterator?

Best regards,
Qiaofeng