From: C. Michailidis (dinom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-10 12:46:03

> Whining won't take you far on this list, sorry.  Call it arrogance, call it
> indifference, whatever -- don't forget that Boost authors have volunteered
> enormous amounts of their own time.  Seriously, you have the boost source,
if
> you don't like the implementation of something in threads go change it and
> propose it.  Or just use it for yourself. That will get you much further
than
> soapbox grandstanding any day...
>
> BTW, I think the question of what to expose was discussed in the library
> review, so you might search back thru the mailing lists.  Also you should
know
> that the original threads author has disappeared and the new maintainer is
> pretty busy -- so I'd say threads is somewhat undersupported at the
moment...

> Jeff

Yeah, I've got to agree - you make good points here! However, you have to
admit, ranting and raving will (occasionally) make you FEEL better, LOL.

In any case, the boost libs still rock! Maybe I'll dig a little deeper and
make a proposal; after April 15th of course!

Cheers,
Dino

P.S. Thanks to everyone who put up w/ my moaning and groaning. I just wanted
to make sure I wasn't overlooking something dumb, which I will do every now
and again ;-)