From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-16 11:30:31

On Apr 15, 2005, at 3:20 PM, Elvanör wrote:

> Hello,
>
>>> Also, are the bundled properties for subgraphes implemented yet in
>>> CVS ?
>>
>> Yes, as of about 2 minutes ago :) Please tell me if you run into any
>> problems.
>
> Actually, yes, I ran into a problem using the CVS. I don't think it is
> related to subgraph and/or bundled properties, though, but I am not
> sure as this seems to be something that is really a deep
> implementation problem.
> [snip]
> As I am unsure of how I should/could fix that, can you tell me when a
> fix will be provided ? (hopefully shortly because this seems to be a
> showstopper).

I suggest running "cvs update" again. I'm not seeing this problem, so
it has most likely been fixed.

> (ps: I guess I have to get used to these errors, now that I have been
> forced to upgrade to CVS...)

We can't do much about this. Even providing hotfixes as patches
requires a lot of effort, and we can't provide any guarantees about the
development version of Boost in CVS.

> ps2: as a sidenote, there doesn't seem to be any triangulation
> algorithm implemented for BGL... Is that hard to implement? This
> really seems to be missing.

There are hundreds of graph algorithms that could fall into that
category :) We don't have any triangulation algorithms, but would
certainly welcome implementations.

        Doug