From: me22 (me22.ca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-18 12:52:27

On 4/18/05, Sliwa, Przemyslaw (London) <Przemyslaw_Sliwa_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Are there any plans to include the networking libraries into boost?
> I have heard about the Boost.Socket but I guess this project has been
> abandoned long time ago.
> Is it correct?
>
> Pshemek

It'd certainly be nice to have a sockets library of some sort in boost.

I was looking around for a C++ networking library earier and came
across Netxx ( http://pmade.org/software/netxx/ ). It looks pretty
nice, but it's been almost a year since its most recent release. It
has quite a liberal licence ( BSD/MIT-style ) as well.

Might someone give a reccomendation for a boost-like C++ sockets
library? Are there ongoing projects designed for eventual submission?

- Scott