From: Jochen Hammann (jochen.hammann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-20 10:29:55

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:

> Sorry, i meant removing type1 and type3. Anyway, please find attached
> a new snippet that removes the dependencies from Boost.MultiIndex.
> Could you please give it a try? If this still fails, I'll submit a bug report to
> the maintainers of Boost.TypeTraits, where the error actually belongs.

I have tested the new attached file foo.cpp. The file could be compiled without any errors with
*deactivated* compiler option /vmg. The compilation of the file fails with the following internal
compiler error, if I compile it with *activated* option /vmg.

d:\Libraries\DLLs\Boost\Boost_1_32_0\inc\boost\type_traits\is_base_and_derived.hpp(127) : fatal
error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
         (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
          Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
          Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

Hope this helps.

Regards,

     Jochen.