From: Mauricio Gomes (mg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-20 17:35:01

It is a shame Borland is behind because their debugger used to be very
good.
They are going to ship a new C++ environment with Delphi next release.
Delphi IDE will have a "C++ Identity" according to Borland.
(I know Delphi is object Pascal but the new version comes with Object
Pascal and C#. The next one will have C++ added to it)

An audio interview I am listening
(http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32958,00.html - Fev/2005)
specifically mentioned boost compilation as one of their targets (some
clients complained).
I agree with you that looks like Borland have abandoned C++ but after
listening the interview ... not quite yet.
I've heard nothing about the future of C++ BuilderX.
Let's see what happens.

Mauricio Gomes
Pensar Digital
phone: 55-11-4121-6287