From: Eric Goebelbecker (egoebelbecker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 23:51:11

I'd say the best hosting offer should win. :-) I have a shared hosting
account with about 7 months prepaid left. (I was maintaining the site
for a friend and she moved to another hosting provider that provides
better usage statistics for her marketing campaigns.) The annual fee
is really cheap and renewing it would not be an issue, but they do not
provide real 24/7 suuport. (Not sure if we would really need it
either...)

Regardless of where the site ends up, I think we should find a simple
content management system that allows us to focus on C++ documentation
and discussion and not become PHP/MySQL/HTML developers. Been there,
done that, hated it.

Plone looks O.K. A friend of mine has been raving about Mambo
(http://www.mamboserver.com/) lately.