From: Rui Carvalho (rui.carvalho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-09 15:59:24

Thanks for the suggestions -I think I can build a simple iterator because
the vertex list is vecS.

BTW, what I'm trying to do is calculate the clustering coefficient (Watts &
Strogatz) of each vertex in a directed network -feel free to point my
stupidity if I'm missing something obvious.

All the best,
Rui