From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-11 01:30:40

For what its worth, changes have been made for 1.33 which work better with
argument dependent lookup as well as two-phase lookup.

I envisioned that the EXPORT marcros be in the class header after the class
declaration.

For export to work properly, the archive includes have to before the class
heades with EXPORT in them

All serialization traites macros like EXPORT must be invoke from the global
namespace.

Robert Ramey