From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-13 04:25:06

also sprach Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> [2005.05.13.0346 +0200]:
> No, I'm just saying I don't think anyone has done it. Honestly,
> I don't know if I made any accidental assumptions regarding
> allocators in the package. I would be please to see someone try
> this and report any problems. Then we could add a test and have
> one more thing certified as working.

Ha! I can't even find the place where space is allocated. It's not
*_construct_data, as here the space already exists. Could you point
me to some place where the allocation is being done during
deserialisation of a pointer?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net_at_madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus_at_[hidden]

when compared to windoze, unix is an operating system.