From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-13 18:04:12

"Marcin Kaliciński" <kalita_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
> How do I make boost::numeric_cast work with a custom class? What templates
> do I need to specialize? converter? numeric_cast itself?
>
> The documentation is not quite clear about that, I have read it and
> studied
> the source code for some time, but found no clue. I think there should be
> section about that in the docs.

Definitely,
I realize that the docs are way too incomplete in this area

I just code up quickly a new test file which can be used as a step-by-step
tutorial for adding UDT support:

libs\numeric\conversion\test\udt_example_0.cpp

If you can't find it in CVS I'll send it to you.

Next week I'll try to render that as HTML doc

NOTE: I run out of time and I couldn't cover custom range checking...
I hope to do that soon

Regards

Fernando Cacciola