From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-16 13:29:22

I cannot find a generic factory implementation in boost. I have
implemented my own, lightweight and header-only factory class:
libfactory++ [http://freshmeat.net/projects/libfactory] which
I would like to make available to boost. It takes a somewhat curious
approach to custom constructors (using the Command pattern), and it
still has a TODO list that's non-empty, but I would be happy to
submit this work to boost.

Question is: is there interest for this?

View the tree online:

  http://xrl.us/f4r5 [0]

0. http://arch.madduck.net/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/madduck@arch.madduck.net--2005-coding/libfactory--main--LATEST--LATEST

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net_at_madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus_at_[hidden]

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.