From: Olivier Vanden Bos (olivier.vanden-bos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-18 16:12:48

/Zm do not change anything in this case.
I use the 1.32 version, with the .Net project , but the parameters for
the boost project are not concerned, as the compiler block when
compiling my files in my project.

Actually I am trying to have feedback from Microsoft...
http://www.kbalertz.com/kb_883655.aspx

- VDB -
 "LNK1210: exceeded internal ILK size limit"