From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-23 22:20:32

On Mon, 23 May 2005 15:55:42 -0400, beastmasterT wrote
> I am using the serialization library, and I need an interface to the
> std::queue class. Has anyone done this before? If I need to do it by
> hand, I could use a bit of guidance. I've tried to modify the
> deque.hpp provided, but without success.

A queue is a container adaptor not a 'real' container. As a result, it
doesn't have the const_iterator type defined that the serialization process
wants to use to perform the serialization. And basically short of deriving
there isn't a way of getting access to the internal container. So I don't
think it is possible. Is there some reason why deque won't work?

Jeff