From: Dave Harrison (dave.l.harrison_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 02:43:12

Hi guys,

I'm new to using Boost, and I'm hitting my head against what I'm pretty
sure is a linking / inclusion problem.

I'm trying to use the library to test code I'm writing, but I don't want
to have to install the libraries onto the machine I'm compiling on (I
just want a way I can have them in my code directory and include them
from there).

I've tried using both the unit_test_framework.hpp inclusion method, as
well as linking against the built binary library, but I essentially keep
hitting this problem :

> g++ unit_test_example1.cpp
unit_test_example1.cpp:10:55: error:
boost/test/included/unit_test_framework.hpp: No such file or directory

the only line in unit_test_example1.cpp is :

#include <boost/test/included/unit_test_framework.hpp>

In my code dir I've copied across the boost/test dir from the unzipped
tar ball.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dave