From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 18:57:07

Patrik Jonsson <patrik_at_[hidden]> writes:

> 4. There are numerous compiler errors and warnings preventing many
> libraries from building. I've attached the full build log to this email.

Note that the latest official release of KCC is not very new at all. It's
based on an old version of the EDG front end, and I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised that some things fail to build. It just isn't
that conformant, and not many people have been testing their libraries
against it (or using it!), so there hasn't been motivation or
information to fix those problems.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting