From: Patrik Jonsson (patrik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-28 11:00:03

Hi,

I don't pretend to know how the boost thread functions work, but I've
used them and haven't had any problems. Are you sure it's not just that
the object is being copied 4 times and what you're seeing are the
destructors for the copies? In your test code, you wouldn't be able to
tell. According to the docs, the thread constructor makes at least one
copy of its argument. Does your class have a working copy constructor?

cheers,

/Patrik