From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-30 18:12:06

basically you have to

a) "register" or "export" any concrete classes serialized.
b) serialize the base object from every derived class - including
intermedieate ones.
c) If you use export - it shoiuld be after the *_archive.hpp files. If its
not - it should fail to compile

That's all that should be necessary.

It has been my intention to permit "export" to be only in the header. I
don't think that 1.32 it quite worked out that way but I'm trying to fix
this.

Robert Ramey