From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 11:40:51

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> If you mean an ability to intersept assert function call() - no it can't be
> done reliably.
> If could change implementation of your function callAssert() so it throw an
> exception (at least in test/debug mode), then you could use
> BOOST_CHECK_THROW.
>
> Gennadiy.

Gennadiy,

Unfortunately, this works for my code but not for 3rd party libraries
(brain dead though they may be :-) I was thinking of a
THROWING_ASSERT() or somthing which would do just as you suggested for
our code. I just felt it would be good to test the 3rd party in the
same way as our own code.

Thanks

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |