From: Richard Jennings (Richard.Jennings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-13 03:21:32

Thanks for your reply.

I included the void_cast_register call because the base class is not
being serialised by the derived class nor is the derived class being
serialised and hence my understanding was that it was needed in this
special case.

It works with the paramaters to void_cast_register swapped.

The include file void_cast.hpp does show the parameters as you state,
however the documentation and examples have them in the order <base,
derived> (special.html). Can I suggest that this is updated please?

Regards,
Richard