From: Yuval Ronen (ronen_yuval_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-18 09:19:10

Hi.

I need to tokenize a string according to a delimiter sequence, rather
than the common "any-of-characters" algorithm. What I mean is that if
I'll use the sequence "ab" to split the string "1ab2ab3", I'll get {
"1", "2", "3" }, but if I'll use the same "ab" sequence to split a
slightly different "1ab2ba3" string, I'll get { "1", "2ba3" }.

I've looked at the tokenizer lib and string_algo's split method, but
couldn't find any evidence that any of them already contain such a
feature. Is there such a thing in Boost?

Thanks,
Yuval