From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-19 10:13:38

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:53:30 -0500, Tom Browder wrote
> I'll bet if the boost::tokenizer developer made a special white space
> tokenizer it would better yet: the reason for my post to this list
> in the first place.

As far as I know there hasn't been much/any change to tokenizer in several
releases -- so I'm not sure the 'maintainer' is actively maintaining. My
guess is that if you want an optimized version you'll have to write it
yourself. If you do, submit it and either we'll track down Mr. Bandela -- or
someone else will take a look at incorporating it.

Jeff