From: Leon Mergen (leon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-19 14:44:39

Hello,

First of all, I love spirit. I've started using it yesterday and I
cannot believe how easy it is.

At the moment, I'm trying to parse digits that are supposed to go into a
std::map < unsigned int, bool >. On a certain part, if a digits matches,
the value /always/ needs to be true.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to statically set the std::map <
unsigned int, bool>::value_type that Spirit allows you to assign values
to; especially, how can I define that for a certain match, the ->second
part should be true, instead of assigning it based on a match of the
grammar ? I wasn't able to find this in the manual.

I hope I'm making sense... :)

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Regards,

Leon Mergen