From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-23 00:50:19

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:39:15 +0400, Serge Skorokhodov wrote

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/resources/cs-win32_metacomm/doc/html/date_time/date_time_io.html

> Thanks for the info. What about wide string support? I've compiled
> for UNICODE but used standard chars for date_time to work.

Another improvement in 1.33 -- 1.32 wide streaming was a bit spotty. Facets
are called -- wdate_facet, wtime_facet, wdate_input_facet, and
wtime_input_facet. Operate on format streams as well.

Jeff