From: Mart marvin (martin_marvinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 17:12:40

It didn't work!

I followed the directions to the letter. Is it a bug with VS.NET 2005 beta?
  Here's the message I got:

Cannot open include file: 'boost\smart_ptr.h': No such file or directory

Here is my code:

#include "stdafx.h"
#include "x.h"
#include <boost\smart_ptr.h>

int main()
{
        x& p = *new x;
        delete &p;
        return 0;
}

Please help... I'm desperate to try Boost. Looked at the documentation and
I'm drooling to play with it.