From: Abhijit Deshmukh (abhijit.deshmukh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-28 11:17:15

Hi,

I have a algorithm that will perform the search function for me. At
this point I would not be using any standard algorithm available in
BOOST graph library. I would still like to use BOOST for the data
structures and for future migration if required.
I just want to know whether this can be done in BOOST.

Thanks for your answer in anticipation.

Regards,
Abhijit