From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-28 23:02:56

Oliver Schoenborn wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a way of specifying the boost-build dir in the top-level Jamfile of
> a project?

Not currently.

> It seems like it can only be done in the boost-build.jam file
> (using environment var is not an option here). Seems like a bit of a cludge
> to have to use yet another file to specify that.

It's better than the previous kludge of specifying an environment
variable. Although it will likely be possible in the future, we just
have to drop support for Perforce/Jam and the current v1 of Boost.Build.
The later is going to happen after the 1.33 release, and I wouldn't mind
if we also did the former.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything