From: Thameem Ansari - CTD ,Chennai (thameema_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-29 01:24:37

Hi
Sorry guys I have bothered you much as to my mail's disclaimer which even i
did not aware while i was sending my query.
Thanks for your valuable response.
I am using boost version 1.0 dlls/libraries.
Any how my application works with the following code than the one which
leads to hang the application

std::vector<std::string> v;
boost::RegEx expr("(?=adc)", TRUE);
bool b = expr.Search("XYZ(M-ADC)"); (replaced for 'expr.Grep(v,
"XYZ(M-ADC)")')

the last statement returns true succesfully in this case.

thanks again and regards
thameem

DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer