From: Fujinobu Takahashi (fjtaka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-30 10:16:07

Hello,

I would like to try one-bit correlation between two one-bit sampling
VLBI data files using powerful dynamic bitset library.
(VLBI:Very Long Baseline Interferometer)

A binary file japan.dat includes one-bit sampling data of a quasar
received at a Japanese antenna and another binary file usa.dat
includes one-bit sampling data of a same quasar received
simultaneously at a US antenna. The bitset block size should be more
than 10Mbits

What kind of constructor codes should I write to copy the
bit-pattern of each data file to each very long dynamic bitset? I
am sorry but I could not find any good answer from Google search.

I am looking forward to helpful answer in this mail-list.

Very Thanks

fuji