From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 08:12:09

Zeljko Vrba <zvrba_at_[hidden]> writes:

> OK, here it is without leading ~s. It seems GPG inserts them for some
> strange reason when there is leading space on the line.
>
> David Abrahams wrote:
> |
> | I don't understand yet. What is the difference between stage_1 and
> | stage_2? Fewer arguments in stage_1?
> |
> exactly.

I'm sorry to say this, but I've spent a few minutes trying to
understand what you're doing, and I still don't get it. I can't
afford to invest a great deal of volunteer time in a general question
like this one. If you can condense it into a simple statement, I'm
willing to try again, but otherwise I'm not sure I can help you.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting