From: Weining Hao (weininghao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 10:03:13

Hi all,

I am a very beginner of quickbook. Now I have some
questions on it. Am I in a right mailinglist?

I have downloaded quickbook.zip from sourceforge.net
and extracted it.
1) Shall I compile quickbook.cpp directly for getting
a excutable file? I tried, but lots files included by
quickbook.cpp or .hpp cannot be found. e.g
boost/ref.hpp in util.hpp... Or what should I do
firstly?
2) In the extracted quickbook folder, there is a
readme.txt file. The content is "Hi, Place me inside
your boost/tools directory. " Which file shall I put
into boost/tools directory under which path?
3) Are there some more detailed guides on quickbook
except things on
http://spirit.sourceforge.net/dl_docs/quickbook_doc/doc/html/index.html
?

Thanks in advance.