From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 16:48:51

I suspect you didn't include <boost/serialization/shared_ptr.hpp> which
includes serialization code for shared_ptr. It also includes shared_ptr.hpp
itself. This is similar to the way the headers are organized for all the
stl collections. If you want to serialize the boost share_ptr be sure to
read about in the docs as there are a few gotchas. Also note that there the
"real soon to be released" boost 1.33 has a different shared_ptr and
different serialization of the same.

Good Luck.

Robert Ramey