From: Larry E. Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 15:32:53

Hello all,

I just pulled boost from the CVS repository and built the filesystem
library.

bjam -d2 --with-filesystem

This works and links great on my linux system. When I go over to windows
with MSVC 7.1 and try to link I get stuck trying to autolink to the
static lib.

So It looks to me like the proper solution is to uncomment #define
BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK in the boost/config/user.hpp file. So I do that.
Now we are trying to link to the .dll. Good. Only problem is I have two
undefined symbols.
(demangled)
boost::filesystem::path::iterator::increment
boost::filesytem::path::iterator::decrement

So what did I do wrong? I can't believe I'm the first person to have
this problem, but I couldn't find anything in the FAQ or mailing list
archives.

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender