From: Matthias Kaeppler (nospam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-17 07:23:11

Hm, by the way (this is more a general question):

Since it will obviously take some time for this functor to make it into
boost officially, what would you recommend for me to do now?
I just edited compare.hpp already to feature an is_iless functor (no big
deal) and it works just fine. But using a self-modified version of a
library file in my program is not such a good idea right?

If you were me, would you put that functor into a separate file until
it's officialy in boost, or just edit the original boost file in
/usr/include/boost/<...> and "pretend" it would already be in the library?

--
Matthias Kaeppler