From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-17 16:43:49

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 01:28:17 +0400, Serge Skorokhodov wrote
> Jeff Garland wrote:
>
> Not exactly, it's VC7.1. It's a pity if new boost will be not
> compatible with a major Win32 compiler:( I'll try to compile the
> tests for date_time and see what happen. By the way,
> implicit_cast test failed to compile with vc-7_1 tool:(

Sorry, VC 7_1 should be ok -- as I recall now there was lexical cast problem
that was in CVS a week or 2 back and has since been fixed. Are you totally up
to date? If you look at the regression tests you will see date-time is at 100%
with vc 7_1. Bottom line, it should work.

> I guess that wchar support is not crucial for my purpose anyway
> 'cause I do not need any days of week etc.;) The problem is that
> the data is always in UTF-16 in Windows COM;))

Don't give up yet...

> Thanks for your effort

You're welcome.

Jeff