From: J Liu (johnny_spring_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 16:52:20

I am using VC6.0 so I can not use boost1.32.
I tried the boost1.31 example, I got the same link error.

Below is the command I used for linking...

cl /nologo /EHsc- /Zi /Yd /Od /MDd /Zm200
/FD -D_DEBUG_MEMORY -I. -I.\include -IC:\dev\head\server\boost_
1_31_0 /Fe..\bin\test_cmdparse.exe test_cmdparse.obj -link
C:\dev\head\server\boost_1_31_0\stage\lib\libboost_test_exec_monitor-vc6-m
t-gd-1_31.lib
C:\dev\head\yukon-server\boost_1_31_0\stage\lib\libboost_unit_test_framework-vc6-mt-gd-1_31.lib
C:\dev\head\yukon-server\boost_1_31_0\stage\lib\libboost_prg_exec_monitor-vc6-mt-gd-1_31.lib

From: "Dave Steffen" <dgsteffen_at_[hidden]>