From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-21 10:42:54

This isn't the change that it first appears.

This would mark the "address of an address" as not being tracked by default.
I don't know how many people have serialized a pointer to a pointer and
tracked it. It doesn't effect any of the tests and demos.
Since pointers to objects are handled different than objects themselves, I
expect this will only effect the library usage check.