From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-25 03:36:25

Edward Diener wrote:
> When building Boost for C++ Builder 6 and Boost 1.32, the serialization libray
> fails to build. The reason for this is that it attempts to use the latest Spirit
> header files and this does not support C++ Builder 6.

FWIW, in our installation of 1.32, we deleted boost\spirit.hpp from
boost and also boost\spirit directory and then replaced them with
spirit-1.6x so that we can still do:

#include <boost/spirit.hpp>

To use spirit, and it also enables the serialization library to build
(which we use heavily too).

Obviously this limits you to using the older version of spirit but we
currently only work with C++Builder 6 so that isn't an issue for us, it
maybe for you.

Cheers

Russell